Jump to content

Tiger Woods PGA Golf 07


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I downloaded the demo of the xbox live marketplace, the game is badass looks spectacular, Im gonna get this game today. anyone else playing it?

  • 2 months later...
Posted

ok I got this for Xmas, is anyone playing this game?

its badass, Im not a huge golf fan but this is fun.

Posted

looked nice to me, i wanted to get it ut i think ima get nba2k7 first always hard to get golf when theres so many other games out that make the choice so hard

Posted

the game is off the chain, and I am Not a huge golf fan,  Match play is the most fun too me.

Graphics are spectacular.

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...