crx ground pounders

hey guys new to the forum but not to audio.

im currently looking for crx systems that are ground pounders or bass racers not one noters.

im currently building and am thinking of doing 8 10" dc lvl2s on about500 rms a piece trying for 139.9 class. but just looking for some ideas.

Gonna have to earn that name you got there.

No need for 8 10's in a crix.

Do 4 it will do the job.

39's are easy in that car.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Gonna have to earn that name you got there.

No need for 8 10's in a crix.

Do 4 it will do the job.

39's are easy in that car.

i understand the no need for it but iv always been a fan of cone area. but no worries i will try with 4 and 8 to see the difference.

i wish my crx was here to get measurements so i could start designing shitty housing not having a garage.

• 2 weeks later...

i am also thinking about redoing my system in my 1990 crx. right now i have tow 12 inch legacy subs in a prefabbed box with a 600 watt sony amp with a pioneer head unit... my plans are 6 12 inch kicker L7s with two tweeters in each A pillar with two mids and two highs in the doors with a new head unit.. just not sure on what amps i should run??

i am also debating on doing a wall or removing all the trim pieces from the seats back and making a box that i can still see out the rear window :noob:

In mine I have a 15 inch psi ported to 33hz with a planet audio bb2400.1 port and sub up. For a daily i think it sounds good. For spl i have a 12 inch Juggernaut tuned to 62 hz sub forward port back.- Does the job in meca street.

the only reason i am thinking of such a big system in my crx is cause i want people to feel me coming :dj: . and i am tired of always having the small weak system. the best DB i have done was 110 in a 91 buick century with two 12 inch jensens with a home made box. i want mid to high 50's in the Crx :diablo: :diablo:

It is possible to be loud and low in the REX but you will find there are few and far between that do it good. I'm on a learning curve now too. Now if Ray would just spill the beans it would help a lot!

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

the only reason i am thinking of such a big system in my crx is cause i want people to feel me coming :dj: . and i am tired of always having the small weak system. the best DB i have done was 110 in a 91 buick century with two 12 inch jensens with a home made box. i want mid to high 50's in the Crx :diablo: :diablo:

you have lots of work and learning to do if you want that number

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

You have no idea what it takes to play music in the mid to high 50s

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived