splzx3 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Im looking for a place that sale shallow mid bass I need a few 8",6 1/2 ,4" ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
FreekDesignz Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 What's shallow to you? ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Could get kicker cvt 6.5s.... But I think they act more like a true sub than a regular components midbass.(as in output) Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
splzx3 Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 Under 2-3" ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
splzx3 Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 Ttt any one? ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Jagraj7870 Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Ttt any one? http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=290-212 how about these - 2 SMDs 1 Kicker WarhorseSound System Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/120796-2-18s-in-jeep-wrangler-jk-w-kicker-amplifiers/Air Bag Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166437-jeep-wrangler-bagdj10k-build/https://www.facebook.com/teammayzn
CaptainzPlanetz Posted March 22, 2011 Report Posted March 22, 2011 Ttt any one? Rainbow has some 8" Midranges with a mounting depth of 1.7inches http://www.woofersetc.com/p-7195-w-200-x-plain-rainbow-8-midrange-speakers.aspx ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.