someone stole money at my desk at work

OK so this is not allot of money but I put a $5 in my drawer to have for a rainy day. Its been in there for about 2 weeks and we just got a new guy coming in cleaning the floors and what not in the morning. Just so happens after say the 3rd day of him coming the money is gone. I hate little pricks that steal from me. Im gone put some more money in the drawer probably another $5 and see if it walks away again. If it does I have a good idea its him. lmao it bugs me so much I might get a spy clock to put on my desk to capture who the jackass is. I dont play with that crap

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

The amount of money taken isnt the issue its the fact that someone stole from you... Its the principle of the matter and thats F'd up

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

OK so this is not allot of money but I put a $5 in my drawer to have for a rainy day. Its been in there for about 2 weeks and we just got a new guy coming in cleaning the floors and what not in the morning. Just so happens after say the 3rd day of him coming the money is gone. I hate little pricks that steal from me. Im gone put some more money in the drawer probably another $5 and see if it walks away again. If it does I have a good idea its him. lmao it bugs me so much I might get a spy clock to put on my desk to capture who the jackass is. I dont play with that crap

Setup a mouse trap for him or something.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I would not put another dime there unless you had some kind of surveillance first. Hell put the camera up and dont put any money just see who is going through your shit first.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I would not put another dime there unless you had some kind of surveillance first. Hell put the camera up and dont put any money just see who is going through your shit first.

haha yea true, ur just put a note saying i got you on camera just to scare him a little bit. Ive been going threw my head over and over if I took the $5 out and i didnt, I only had 3 $20 in my wallet. The note pad I had over the money had been moved also. I dont care if it was $1, its the point of the thing. we have cameras set up anyway in office and outside, so if it happens again Ill ask they look at the footage

1 3500d AQ amp

haha yea true, ur just put a note saying i got you on camera just to scare him a little bit. Ive been going threw my head over and over if I took the $5 out and i didnt, I only had 3 $20 in my wallet. The note pad I had over the money had been moved also. I dont care if it was $1, its the point of the thing. we have cameras set up anyway in office and outside, so if it happens again Ill ask they look at the footage

Are you on good terms with the security dude? I'd ask him anyway. Just because he only took $5 from you doesn't mean he hasn't been stealing from others as well. Let them know when it happened, maybe they will catch him taking other shit too.

I'd report it now.

97 Maxima SE

Are you on good terms with the security dude? I'd ask him anyway. Just because he only took $5 from you doesn't mean he hasn't been stealing from others as well. Let them know when it happened, maybe they will catch him taking other shit too.

I'd report it now.

I work at my university as a student worker but have my own desk, comp so on. We dont really have security pep around but campus police (which are a joke with this stuff) best thing I can do is see if it happends again. I told my boss so she knows.

1 3500d AQ amp

I'd report it now.

I work at my university as a student worker but have my own desk, comp so on. We dont really have security pep around but campus police (which are a joke with this stuff) best thing I can do is see if it happends again. I told my boss so she knows.

Yea, I see what you mean. Let us know what happens!

97 Maxima SE

Smoke is right, its not the amount, its the principle of the thing. But first of all, $5 isn't gonna get him anything but a slap on the wrist. If you wanna teach him a lesson, look up your state laws on petit and grand larceny. There is a certain limit like $500 or $1000 dollars that makes a difference b/w 30 days, and at least a year in prison. Get you some survailance, get a certain amount out of the bank, leave it in the bank envelope, and leave it in your desk. Get him some serious time. Make sure you take note of all the serial numbers on the bills first, if you want any chance of getting the money back though. Hell, if you can't spare that much at one time, do it over time, like $5, $10, and $20 at a time. Once he takes over that grand larceny amount, get all your surveilance tapes together, and go to your local police dept.!

mivtCK.png

Smoke is right, its not the amount, its the principle of the thing. But first of all, $5 isn't gonna get him anything but a slap on the wrist. If you wanna teach him a lesson, look up your state laws on petit and grand larceny. There is a certain limit like $500 or $1000 dollars that makes a difference b/w 30 days, and at least a year in prison. Get you some survailance, get a certain amount out of the bank, leave it in the bank envelope, and leave it in your desk. Get him some serious time. Make sure you take note of all the serial numbers on the bills first, if you want any chance of getting the money back though. Hell, if you can't spare that much at one time, do it over time, like $5, $10, and $20 at a time. Once he takes over that grand larceny amount, get all your surveilance tapes together, and go to your local police dept.!

your sir are smart didnt think about this

1 3500d AQ amp