reminds me of a nemuthorox (spelling). My buddy had one in high school and thought he had a heart attack because he couldnt breathe right.

Hope everything turns out ok.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Damn man, I really feel for you right now. My uncle is going through some shit with his heart as well. I really wish you the best of luck man. I'm sure things will turn out just fine. Don't worry because worrying will only make things worse. Stay cool, your still strong, still breathing.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Last night I was watching my favorite show "Dukes of Hazzard" and all the sudden I started to cough like crazy, then I tried to get up and get something to drink and about 7-10 feet away from the couch I blacked out and fell over. I was passed out for about 5 sec. My mom flipped so we went to the dr.

i got a question for you, did you smell something odd before you passed out? and feel really damn weird? and act a little odd about 10 minutes before then? and when you came out of it where you sweaty as shit and have a terrible headache? because i used to do the same exact thing, still do actually, and its completely random, happens about 2 or 3 times a year and it fucking sucks. i had heart murmurs and i had to get a heart recorder implanted into my chest about the size of a sandisk cruzer, that got annoying real fast(nasty ass scar there now)

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Mine does the same thing, looks similar to my ekg's I have atrialfibrulation (sp), basically a irregular heartbeat but has the ability to backwash and that's what can mess you up..I.e. death, alot of it has to do with maintaining stress, heart rate, caffine intake etc. Im not saying that's what it is, just saying looks fairly similar to mine..I was diagnosed with it around 16 as well, not a big issue as long as you get the hang of controlling it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: