Sonic Electronix

I know when i was planning on having my 18 my friend were like OMG WTF thats awesome, and the idiots thought 2 12's would be louder because its two subs lol. you have the space go two inverted smd 18's...jk lol but two fifteens or two eighteens would be sick.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I'm 15, and I have one AQ HDC3 15 in my Cherokee. I run it off an AP 1500d at 2 ohms, because I mistakenly bought my HDC3 on D1. Even while it only sees about 950W, I absolutely shit on everyone at my school. Loudest kid before me drives an Integra I think, and runs like 2 12's off "2000 watts". Yay for max power outputs. Anyway, I think an 18 would be sick, and even if you didn't go with an 18, it's not hard to hit harder than a bunch of kids on 2 12s that probably see 300W each.

I'm 15, and I have one AQ HDC3 15 in my Cherokee. I run it off an AP 1500d at 2 ohms, because I mistakenly bought my HDC3 on D1. Even while it only sees about 950W, I absolutely shit on everyone at my school. Loudest kid before me drives an Integra I think, and runs like 2 12's off "2000 watts". Yay for max power outputs. Anyway, I think an 18 would be sick, and even if you didn't go with an 18, it's not hard to hit harder than a bunch of kids on 2 12s that probably see 300W each.

Yeah i'm pretty sure the maority of kids at my school are running a max of around 300-500 rms. When school gets out and everybody is leaving the parking lot they all have their systems on and i can barly hear them outside their car.

do something unique... even 4 12s is still a relatively interesting setup... especially compared to the age old 2 12s. you could do like 6 10s and be bumpin like crazy

If i had the money i would do 4 12s 4 18s whatever but im a teenager with a part time job making min wage lol hell if i had the money i would do some crazy pimp my ride system with a nice ass fiberglass enclosure in the back lol

You should do 8 8" i have a sick idea lol just give me a minute to draw it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ok this is a view looking down on the cargo area of your explorer.

88s.jpg

btw i suck at paint

Archived