Sonic Electronix

2 10s if youve got a trunk car..seal off and do some damage with smaller woofers..

Edit: well shit, 2 12's isn't enough for an explorer, 2 15's is normally only like $20-40 more than 2 12s of the same sub, that's what I would have done if I didn't wanna do a multiwoofer build

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I'd say the 18 kz when I got mine I would lift my hatch and ppl would be like wtf is that monster lulz

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Haha yea.

I hate kicker fanboys

That's all that's around where I live.

I call my DC XLs the kicker killers

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

my personal opionion, one18" would be bad ass. people would be like "holy shit thats insane!". just so long as you do a clean as install and make it super pretty, but then i suppose if you mount two 12s in a unique way you will still get some mean impresed people.

well people at my school would be like that anyway. everyone is like wow to my system and its only two 15s

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

after having 1 18" i want 2 15"s 1. m0ar cone area. 2. because i like 2 speaker setups. 3. because sundown is awesome.

its what you want not what others want.

i want loud low notes on a loud daily driver.

in highschool its all about ego.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

2 10s if youve got a trunk car..seal off and do some damage with smaller woofers..

Edit: well shit, 2 12's isn't enough for an explorer, 2 15's is normally only like $20-40 more than 2 12s of the same sub, that's what I would have done if I didn't wanna do a multiwoofer build

That gets me thinking again. That i could get 2 15s for about 40 bucks more than the 12s and then about the same price of the 18

im 15... ive had 1 18" in a trunk.... not that great. doesnt get loud because you really cut down on airspace but you get the whoa factor from everyone because sony doesnt make a 18" woofer lol

id go with like 3 10" or 2 15" something along those lines

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived