Sonic Electronix

i say fuck both and get a pair of 10s, and if you do a good job....

ppl will be say damn, you got 2 10s out hitting everyones 12s, but you kinda need experience for that too.

ppl will definitely talk about the little kids 18" peni.. i mean subwoofer. but then theyll look at him like hes a piece of shit when his big di.. i mean sub gets outperformed by a small one.

ppl will be say damn, you got 2 10s out hitting everyones 12s, but you kinda need experience for that too.

ppl will definitely talk about the little kids 18" peni.. i mean subwoofer. but then theyll look at him like hes a piece of shit when his big di.. i mean sub gets outperformed by a small one.

I like the 2 10"s idea.

This is my friends daily 2 10" system

Having just graduated a couple of years ago from an area where everyone has systems, the louder the better. The loudest system in my area is two 15" DC XLs. So honestly it's not just look, but how loud for the wow factor. This is sort of a redundant result but I think it's a good point.

I.e. I personally like two sub setups, and I need some of my suv's trunk room for snowboards so I'm working on a different, loud dual 12" setup

2 10s if youve got a trunk car..seal off and do some damage with smaller woofers..

Edit: well shit, 2 12's isn't enough for an explorer, 2 15's is normally only like $20-40 more than 2 12s of the same sub, that's what I would have done if I didn't wanna do a multiwoofer build

That gets me thinking again. That i could get 2 15s for about 40 bucks more than the 12s and then about the same price of the 18

My step bro has an AQ sdc15 in the back of his passat that i got him for Xmas. It gets moderately loud, lacks some low end though, and his box is tuned to 32-34..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

If it's going in an explorer I'd say get somethIng big.

12's would look small.

I'd say go with 15's they would get nasty.

I have 2 12's and they get nasty for a trunk car. But I have em facing in not yet sealed off

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

A single 10" TSNS on 2-3k inverted facing into the cabin, BAM!! wow factor and cool

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Having just graduated a couple of years ago from an area where everyone has systems, the louder the better. The loudest system in my area is two 15" DC XLs. So honestly it's not just look, but how loud for the wow factor. This is sort of a redundant result but I think it's a good point.

I.e. I personally like two sub setups, and I need some of my suv's trunk room for snowboards so I'm working on a different, loud dual 12" setup

Im kinda digging the two 15s and im a 2 sub setup guy also.

I like the 2 10"s idea.

This is my friends daily 2 10" system

2 10s in a small car is way different than 2 10's in an explorer

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived