bcpballer64 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 I know when i was planning on having my 18 my friend were like OMG WTF thats awesome, and the idiots thought 2 12's would be louder because its two subs lol. you have the space go two inverted smd 18's...jk lol but two fifteens or two eighteens would be sick. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Ralkyon Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 I'm 15, and I have one AQ HDC3 15 in my Cherokee. I run it off an AP 1500d at 2 ohms, because I mistakenly bought my HDC3 on D1. Even while it only sees about 950W, I absolutely shit on everyone at my school. Loudest kid before me drives an Integra I think, and runs like 2 12's off "2000 watts". Yay for max power outputs. Anyway, I think an 18 would be sick, and even if you didn't go with an 18, it's not hard to hit harder than a bunch of kids on 2 12s that probably see 300W each.
WillPwn4Food Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 12" TSNS from T3. Blow everyone away. I like your taste. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
JordanSchumaker Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 I'm 15, and I have one AQ HDC3 15 in my Cherokee. I run it off an AP 1500d at 2 ohms, because I mistakenly bought my HDC3 on D1. Even while it only sees about 950W, I absolutely shit on everyone at my school. Loudest kid before me drives an Integra I think, and runs like 2 12's off "2000 watts". Yay for max power outputs. Anyway, I think an 18 would be sick, and even if you didn't go with an 18, it's not hard to hit harder than a bunch of kids on 2 12s that probably see 300W each. Yeah i'm pretty sure the maority of kids at my school are running a max of around 300-500 rms. When school gets out and everybody is leaving the parking lot they all have their systems on and i can barly hear them outside their car.
jconnway Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 do something unique... even 4 12s is still a relatively interesting setup... especially compared to the age old 2 12s. you could do like 6 10s and be bumpin like crazy Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
JordanSchumaker Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 do something unique... even 4 12s is still a relatively interesting setup... especially compared to the age old 2 12s. you could do like 6 10s and be bumpin like crazy If i had the money i would do 4 12s 4 18s whatever but im a teenager with a part time job making min wage lol hell if i had the money i would do some crazy pimp my ride system with a nice ass fiberglass enclosure in the back lol
bcpballer64 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 You should do 8 8" i have a sick idea lol just give me a minute to draw it. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
bcpballer64 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Ok this is a view looking down on the cargo area of your explorer. btw i suck at paint "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
BassHead1990 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 why not 16 6 1/2 or 20 4 inchs lol!! jk (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
JordanSchumaker Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 Ok this is a view looking down on the cargo area of your explorer. btw i suck at paint Youre right it would look pretty cool but 8s arent for me lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.