^_^ Gem132 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Ive been on Woofersect for the past couple days looking up some component sets. and stumbled across CDT Audio, they look like they are decent but i want some opinions as i have never seen them in any build logs and cant find much on youtube either. just wondering has any one had experience with them ? Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
n8ball2013 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 they are a good speaker. Depending on your listening preference and substage the mid may be lacking for you. Great tweets though. Their eurosport and higher end lines are great though. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
matt14 Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 I'm running some and they are coo, but lacking midbass for sure. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
roscoe Posted March 14, 2011 Report Posted March 14, 2011 I'm running some and they are coo, but lacking midbass for sure.
roscoe Posted March 14, 2011 Report Posted March 14, 2011 Hey matt, just curious on which cdt's your using, I just ordered a set of there hd-62 anniversary specials with there upstage tweeters. Should be arriving in a day or two, hope I didn't make a mistake by ordering them, I was going to order a set of memphis mcc6 comps. But went with the cdt audio instead, guess I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best..
matt14 Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 Hey matt, just curious on which cdt's your using, I just ordered a set of there hd-62 anniversary specials with there upstage tweeters. Should be arriving in a day or two, hope I didn't make a mistake by ordering them, I was going to order a set of memphis mcc6 comps. But went with the cdt audio instead, guess I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best.. I'm running the cl62 pro. They were having a sale on them last year and picked them up. It came with free 6.5 coaxials and shipped for 249. Let me know how you like the hd's. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.