well got a new truck, 94 mazda b2300 and i got the fishbowl look going on. its a single cab. no sliding rear window. and im gonna put beat in it. maybe 2 10s or 8s nothing big. but still dont want people seeing inside. so im debating wither i want 5 percent or not... i hear mixed reviews. some say they cant see shit out at night and thats what worrys me. ive never driven with anything under 35%. other people say they see fine at night.. what do you guys think?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Will for sure be harder to see after dark. I had 15% all around and it was super hard to see after dark but was awesome during the day

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

i only have 3 windows lol my big back one and the driver and passenger side. so thatd look weird imo, all or nothing i guess. how dark is 15%? i just dont want people looking in..

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Ive got night time on both my car and truck and dont have issues really you get used to it. maybe at first you will but not after.

IMG00641-20101120-1107.jpg

IMG00412-20100806-1430.jpg

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

and thats 5% nate? doesnt really look so dark

1j1450.png

I'm with you on the weirdness I been thinking about that though because I had 5% on my hatchback and had to peel it off the door windows to pass inspection. I can redo it but I don't want to keep doing that.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

thats why your supposed to have the hook ups on inspections.. shit my friend passed and his wind shield wipers dont even work lmao

1j1450.png

and thats 5% nate? doesnt really look so dark

it doesnt :trippy:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.