Florida?

look it up. dont make me do the work for you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

best answer I can give- they aren't worth the hassle. for shows, it doesnt matter; anything else, your asking for it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

So if I'm parked with blue neons I should b good??

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

It is in the same booklet you had to study to get your license and permit. It will say what lights are requires on a car and what lights cant be on one or only on emergency vehicles. Underbody neons can be as simple as "you can't see the source of the light(the bulb) only the glow under the car" and such. Its all in that book and also online. Or just ask a cop. You have to see one sometime. At a gas station or mcdonalds. They always are willing to answer a question for me if I have one.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Depending on your state, they may be illegal.

In Ohio, I've read they can be any color, as long as they don't pulsate, strobe, or oscillate.

I think I read you're in Florida. Just call your local Police or Sheriff Office. (I'm really tired, I'm not sure if that is how 'sheriff' is spelled, spell check says that's how it is)

from the stories i have heard, asking a cop wont always give you the correct answer. ive talked to people they have gotten so many tickets for underbody lights that when they go to the court they recognize him and just dismiss it lol.

and dont blame the cop too much for that. there are a ton of laws to remember lol.

try a google search. thats how i found it for cali.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

My buddy got some under body neons for his durango and had gotten a ticket for it but it was thrown out, he ran around town with them on, they told him as long as it isn't flashing or anything it's fine.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

all emergancy colors are illegal(red, blue, white, orange, etc.). u can have purple and green i know for a fact.

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Archived