Lunch's Charade, 6x15"s & 18,000rms

i'd also like to point out at this point that this car is being built as a full ground up show stopper...

i know right now it's looks are fairly "ghetto" actually it's REALLY ghetto, but the body work currently is 110%, but i want to get the interior/sound system 110% before laying on any paint,

the body it's self has been completely shaved, all door handles, antenna, wipers, side indicators, and even a couple of body lines have been filled...

I must have missed these plans, did you mention them on MEA?

Either way thats very exciting, would love to see a 'show & Pound' on the Aussie scene.

Cadence orange paint ftw??

im rootin for ya buddy! i think i deserve an honourable mention somewhere in the build log...

perhaps a little sticker saying the gobbledok loves chippies...

hahahaha ok ok, here's some recognition for you!!

DSCF6862.jpg

for those that don't know Gobbledok has done ALOT for this build, especially on the rebuild, giving up alot of his free time to get this done, as well as selling me the Batteries and lots of other small random stuff... oh and the woofers came out of his van originally too!! lol

goes without saying that this couldn't have been done without you, Scottydo and Jay... you've all put in over and above what i could ever ask you to!!

SMD-1.png

great build Steve, love seeing this beast turn up to comps and pulling CRAZY numbers.

thank you sir spyne! i've actually got some serious "SQ" improvement coming very soon!! hoping to have it all done for round3 @ FCA, but not sure if we'll have time... otherwise round 4 it'll be! i think you'll enjoy it this time!! there'll even be a seat for you this time!

for those out there, Spyne is the Judge for MEASQ - expert class SQ competitions, as well as being a groundpounder, this is being built to impress his golden ears!

i'd also like to point out at this point that this car is being built as a full ground up show stopper...

i know right now it's looks are fairly "ghetto" actually it's REALLY ghetto, but the body work currently is 110%, but i want to get the interior/sound system 110% before laying on any paint,

the body it's self has been completely shaved, all door handles, antenna, wipers, side indicators, and even a couple of body lines have been filled...

I must have missed these plans, did you mention them on MEA?

Either way thats very exciting, would love to see a 'show & Pound' on the Aussie scene.

Cadence orange paint ftw??

hahahaha not sure if i mentioned it on MEA, when we got the build log up it was full steam ahead on the wall... lol but yes, the plan is that once the audio side is finished, the body will all be finished off, to a top standard, as above it's already dead strait, and completely shaved, so its literally a case of just sanding, re-priming, sanding and laying the paint on...

there's some BIG plans for this car, that i'll keep up my sleeve too... just some cool features that i want to work on...

SMD-1.png

What song were you playing in this vid?

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived