lets see if you can make sence of this

Does she want me to....  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Whats on this girls mind.

• Hang out and enter the friend zone while her bf is away
    • let me do bad things to her that are very fun?
    • Anything I want but I'm scared
    • do nothing at all. She just likes the attention.
    • bang her best friend mother and female cousins.
    • wants to be a cocktease and no please because she thinks its fun

Lies . U are scared !!! She didn't literally say it bro... But we all know she gave you enough and alot of signs that she wanna bone you !!!! ...

Edit: just sayin lol

Lies . U are scared !!! She didn't literally say it bro... But we all know she gave you enough and alot of signs that she wanna bone you !!!! ...

Edit: just sayin lol

If she did want me to bang her, why did she tell anther girl that there was nothing going on between me and her? Oh btw this other chick is a lez.

cliffs? im not reading the first poast

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

cliffs? im not reading the first poast

There is a plate of yummy pussy...OP is scared of not only the pussy but the plate too....and its at work.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Im only 17 and im still tryin to master this whole chick sitiation. Bro iv had some dead sexy friends, that iv had chances with. You have a 3 day window then you get bumped down to friend. Iv allways thought hey yea know ima be the nice guy who everyone thinks is cute then come threw and get the perfect one girl and be happy. Oh did i mention i found that sluty bitch? Ha one point in time every cute/hot chick in my school was my friend. Most look right past you when you need a friend, and none will be with you. Do not be her friend. Fuck that. Make sure she knows your there to smash. I vote your shy and dont let her know your the man. Meet, chill, bang. As for the no were to hit it? Bro car, top floor of a hotel, golf course at night, back yard, under a deck. God they go on and on. Nut up

shit if there is three days. It's when you first meet them. Things could eventually develop, but the decision as if the lady is gonna phuck you happens almost instantly or the first few minutes or hours (however long you hang with them the first time). Buddy of mine was gonna tutor this chick in math. They first meet and she had that twinkle in her eye. He was going over the shit and she was only looking at him. He took a break and she asked for his number (he didn't know the girl's name). She texted him "do you wanna phuck?". I saw it, just like that. First 30 mins.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Alright I get what ya'll sayin, but ya gotta hear what I'm sayin....only way I'll get to bang her is if soldier boy dies. She told me bout April or May shes done with this place (western ky) and is moving. Not sure where tho, she has 3 choices which are AK, HI or somewhere close to Texas. She did want my opinion on it, I voted close to TX. Only cause as much as I'd want to I couldn't come visit her in HI, I won't go to AK..to damn cold. So near TX was the best spot. Still its a 10 hour drive down to that area according to her bf. For that I'd hope she'd make that drive worth it, if ya know what I mean. I'm half way certin I will be giving her a ride home tonight cause she will be needing help closing cause of her back still being in stiches. hell even if she wasn't in pain she'd still want me to help her. Not sure how I'd help her if labor is too high and I can't stay on the clock. So yeah.

Archived