Jump to content

lets see if you can make sence of this


Does she want me to....  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Whats on this girls mind.

    • Hang out and enter the friend zone while her bf is away
    • let me do bad things to her that are very fun?
    • Anything I want but I'm scared
    • do nothing at all. She just likes the attention.
    • bang her best friend mother and female cousins.
    • wants to be a cocktease and no please because she thinks its fun


Recommended Posts

Posted

only way I'll get to bang her is if soldier boy dies

:rofl:

More power to you. I don't know many guys that are close frinds with a woman they haven't previously/attemped/plan on smashing. I guess she's a friend to you like my buddy I ride out with. Nothing wrong with that, but seriously you need to find something else to smash :wackit: . Ha, that a nasty little pic. lol

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

you're in the friend zone....but it's ok to sleep with friends who aren't married. she's not married. and she's leaving, so no attachments.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

Really? 2 pages in and I'm the first to demand this: Pics of said chick or I call shinnannigens on your story.

Also work your game right. Let her keep talking and slowly work into hanging out one night after work. Ask her if you can go to her place (if she has her own place) to clean up and you guys can go out afterwards. That usually almost 99.999999% leads to smashing. Best of luck :drinks:

35619_10150137533454816_503934815_7928488_3570636_n.jpg

happy?

she's looking for a husband....pee in her butt

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

Ok well I offered her a ride home after work, but she rejected it. Didn't really give a reason why. So that tells me one of two things. One her bf may not like it if he found out, two being she didn't trust herself around me alone. But what do I know

Posted

you know you need to pee in her butt

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

man is it no longer in the guy code to not go after another dudes girl?

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Posted

she is obviously not his...at least she doesn't think so. she might be playing the "I have a BF" thing just to test the waters for now...keep him in the friend zone until she's ready. it's a control thing

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

it's just some weak shit to go after another dude's girl just sayin

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 540 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...