Jump to content

lets see if you can make sence of this


Does she want me to....  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Whats on this girls mind.

    • Hang out and enter the friend zone while her bf is away
    • let me do bad things to her that are very fun?
    • Anything I want but I'm scared
    • do nothing at all. She just likes the attention.
    • bang her best friend mother and female cousins.
    • wants to be a cocktease and no please because she thinks its fun


Recommended Posts

Posted

true...but I don't think she really has another dude...I think he's being played.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

true...but I don't think she really has another dude...I think he's being played.

If shes playin me then shes doin a damn good job. Has her fb status sayin a relationship with the army boy, who has a profile on fb as well and posts stuff on her page. So I really doubt hes fake, which is why I'm not tryin to hit it. I'm just hangin low, ready to catch her if she falls again.

Posted

Ok so this is odd, I came into work early to chill before coming in. I sat with her even tho she was on the phone with I'm guessing her bf. The words I love you more came out of her. Anyways she asks if I'm on fb, I say yes and she takes my laptop and turns towards her, then types in :your status has been hacked by t.n.f :D (small heart): thought that was interesting.

Posted

she's keeping her options open....you're the backup plan...or the gay friend (please note...you do not have to be gay to be the gay friend. this just means she doesn't see you as sexually threatening)

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

How old are you hershy? Im guessing around 18-20. Regardless sounds like she must be young as well. Just playing the school girl game and if you two were tight enough for her to fly you down to "chillex" wouldnt she already be your friend on fb? Take her out, give her some peter and then ignore her for a few days, yes at work too and no its wont be hard to do. If she keeps asking if your mad at her on the 3rd day then she is truly interested in you.

Then hit it until her new man comes back to town and she moves away

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Posted

How old are you hershy? Im guessing around 18-20. Regardless sounds like she must be young as well. Just playing the school girl game and if you two were tight enough for her to fly you down to "chillex" wouldnt she already be your friend on fb? Take her out, give her some peter and then ignore her for a few days, yes at work too and no its wont be hard to do. If she keeps asking if your mad at her on the 3rd day then she is truly interested in you.

Then hit it until her new man comes back to town and she moves away

Ya know its funny people always seem to think I'm younger than I really am. I'm actually 30 and she is 19 so yeah she is young. Def more mature than most girls I know closer to my age. She is my friend on fb. We talk quite a bit on there and I'm always offering her advise and stuff bout work and other crap bothering her. One of our co-workers says that we like each other. Sayin that I like her cause shes cute (k can't arguee there) and she likes me cause I pay attention to her. Before this same co-worker said that me and her had a thing for each other, but we conviced the co-worker that was false.

Posted

Ok so this is odd, I came into work early to chill before coming in. I sat with her even tho she was on the phone with I'm guessing her bf. The words I love you more came out of her. Anyways she asks if I'm on fb, I say yes and she takes my laptop and turns towards her, then types in :your status has been hacked by t.n.f :D (small heart): thought that was interesting.

How are you again?? This whole fucking thread is corny as fuck. Dead this thread man and grow some balls. This is pitiful

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

Posted

And find somebody your own age bro. Yeah it may be legal but its sad really

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

Posted

Or just fuck the shit outa her and move to her friends cause you know she aint wife material yet. Her tits arent even done growing yet for christ sake haha

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4818 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...