Jump to content

lets see if you can make sence of this


Does she want me to....  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Whats on this girls mind.

    • Hang out and enter the friend zone while her bf is away
    • let me do bad things to her that are very fun?
    • Anything I want but I'm scared
    • do nothing at all. She just likes the attention.
    • bang her best friend mother and female cousins.
    • wants to be a cocktease and no please because she thinks its fun


Recommended Posts

Posted

dude, i didn't know you were that old...she has no dad...you're her daddy

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

Dude you're 30? You can't tell When a chick wants to bone or likes you?

Man oh man. This thread is EPIC.

It's not like its an everyday thing for someone like me. Usually if a girl says she wants to or whatever its normally a joke. So its gotten hard to figure out whats real and whats some bitch's joke.

Posted

Dude you're 30? You can't tell When a chick wants to bone or likes you?

Man oh man. This thread is EPIC.

It's not like its an everyday thing for someone like me. Usually if a girl says she wants to or whatever its normally a joke. So its gotten hard to figure out whats real and whats some bitch's joke.

Iwasheretowitnessthisepicthread.gif

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Posted

my daughter has friends who, for some strange reason, think I'm just fuckin' rad...I take it for what it is...flattering. I smile and walk away. These girls are in high school...some are even legal...doesn't mean I'm going to act on it. That's a little girl.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

my daughter has friends who, for some strange reason, think I'm just fuckin' rad...I take it for what it is...flattering. I smile and walk away. These girls are in high school...some are even legal...doesn't mean I'm going to act on it. That's a little girl.

Hmm could be the tats, the car, or maybe they're just a little messed up in the head lol.

Posted

I sent her a text earlier seein if she wants to hang since we are both off tomorrow. She said that she may after her friend goes to work, so who knows what are gonna do if we do hang out. I'm gonna let her say what we do since she knows this area better than I do.

Posted

start giving her life advice and scold her for her makeup and cleavage. Also talk to her about the future, and the importance of going to college...actually BE her dad...

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

start giving her life advice and scold her for her makeup and cleavage. Also talk to her about the future, and the importance of going to college...actually BE her dad...

Well she doesn't wear much make up or show much cleavage. Shes actually taking on line classes for school, so to me it sounds like shes already planing for the future. Not sure what I could tell her that she hasn't already thought of. She maybe blonde, but shes a smart cookie lol.

Posted

that's not the point...she's looking for a daddy...be that man

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

... you're 30.. ? that's just creepy then dude no offense

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 755 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...