bigmescan Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 Ok I thought I blew my 15resx. I heard a scrapin noise 2 months ago. But for past 2 weeks I don't hear that noise anymore. I had sub facing forward and that's when I heard the scrapin nose. So 2 weeks ago I now I have it firing up and the noise is gone. And I've been playin it at full tilt. So the way a sub fires does it affect it in anyway SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
bigmescan Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 The box is 5cbft and sub is is center of box so I thought it could have been a wire hittin basket but the scrapin would get loud and low when volume was up or down. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
C-Fizzy Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 Was the port firing against a piece of plastic or metal? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
bigmescan Posted March 3, 2011 Author Report Posted March 3, 2011 Its about 2ft from firing up to the roof I have an ext cab truck so now port fires forward sub up SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
WillPwn4Food Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 Its about 2ft from firing up to the roof I have an ext cab truck so now port fires forward sub up Test it. Turn it facing sideways again and see if you still hear the sound, and make sure it's not rubbing against something. Is your speaker cable in the box too long, and rubbing against something? My old Visonik (Yeah, you all have permission to hate on me. I was 15, and it was $30. Give me a break) was like that when it was partially blown. Sounded shitty sideways, but when I turned it facing up, it sounded fine. No clue why. Got rid of that crap regardless. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
bigmescan Posted March 5, 2011 Author Report Posted March 5, 2011 I will try that SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.