March 2011 SOTM Nominations- Sponsored by Audio Savings

i nominate my self i dont have a good system to show off thats why i need to win this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee check out the car it could go in

first off Chode69 if you allready have a huge awsome stereo then y you ned more second Chode69 i ant no fucking noob i could out build you any day of the week if i had the mony witch is why i nomanated my self because i dont have that kinda money iv been doing installs for 18 years what about you?

FIRST OFF...im not eligible to enter SOTM...second you cant even say shit to me...you dont have a stereo to come at me with. im not even an installer but ive been doing installs for over 6 years now..for you being an installer for 18 years and me only doing it for 6 years im only 22 and i think im doing pretty well for myself ;)

there ant no audio in it witch is the point of nominating my myself why do you need that little amount of stuff if you allready have a build i mean come on use that lump three foot abaove your ass for somthing other than a hat rack

then why did you nominate yourself?

how exactly do i enter? lol.

check out on the first post and take a run through the rules of SOTM...make a build log...post it up and ill get you added up :)

Hey Chode69 after looking at some of the previous SOTM winners and taking more time to look threw some of the nominees can you remove me (Qüe) from the nominee list? I understand the concept behind the bragging rights and I did just register few days before the new month and my system is not worthy of this recognition. Can you change my vote?

I wish to cast my vote for lunchbox.inc

Thanks

ill take you out bro

it should be for the person that needs a build not someone who has a build

um...are you seriously that stupid...its about having the most badass system. at first it was just about the bragging rights then it got upped by adding awesome prizes and its going AWESOME until dumbass newbs come on here expecting "free shit" because your mad that your going against someone with a totally awesome system

ITS NOT ABOUT YOU GETTING FREE SHIT AND YOU "NEEDING IT"...its a prize for your hard work and having the best out there. if we wanted a "hey come get free shit for doing absolutely nothing and thinking you deserve free hands out" youll be the first to know from me personally..until then i dont want to hear anything else out of you for SOTM..

im sorry im being harsh but every month we have someone complaining how its not fair to go up against people who actually work their ass off and it gets old.

so for now on if ANYONE complains you will be removed from System Of The Month and your posts removed. this is about fun and showing off your work and badass system. yes there's new people but there following the rules...now some aren't but i will make sure they know how to do it right.

list will be updated tonight and the thread will be cleaned up. if i missed you after the list is updated please let me know. lets have fun..STOP THE COMPLAINING...if theres an issue PM me and it will get resolved.

Chode has spoken...

`nuff said

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Add me to the nominations list please.

Phatboiondiet

i appreciate your enthusiasm...if you read above i will have the list updated tonight...i saw this for the 5th time now and you will be added...simmer down young one :good:

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

So do I qualify? I read the rules and it sounds like I do. Any mods want to confirm?

your good bro!!

Thats good that you have pictures man but you have to have a build log on the forum to enter in SOTM. It has already been said a few times.

so what your saying is that I'd have to document everything I did like the box and everything. Not trying to be an asshole or anything but how am I supposed to make a build log if it is built already.

you dont have to document everything just take pictures and make a "build log" of your set up here on SMD and provide me a link.

I'd like to enter myself please

Nothing has changed since Christmas but there will be big changes for the next SOTM!

Build link in signature

added

please visit my complete build log on my photobucket

not an exception to the rules..thats some BADASS work bro...make a build log provide me the link and ill add you right up bro :)

thank you lots of hard work, how do i create a build log here, where do i go to get it done

just go to the member build section make a log with pics of your install provide it here and nominate yourself up!!!

hah sorry about that and thanks so much i appreciate it

haha your good bro!! i got you added up!!

well chode69 if its for people with stereo builds then its a waste of good equipment thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard and yall need to go back to the drawling board and come up with a better plan it should go to a random drawling at the end of the month not some dude that already has some killer shit and do you know what a chode is a useless piece of skin under some balls

your not getting the point one bit. but it really doesn't matter...your gone from this forum all together...looks like your the skin under my balls now :lol: :lol: :lol:

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

I Def, Want In On This SOTM Contest, Imma Noob How do i get on The nomination list.

I Nominate Myself! Jrocc985

go to the first post and read the rules of SOTM please

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Hey Chode69 after looking at some of the previous SOTM winners and taking more time to look threw some of the nominees can you remove me (Qüe) from the nominee list? I understand the concept behind the bragging rights and I did just register few days before the new month and my system is not worthy of this recognition. Can you change my vote?

I wish to cast my vote for lunchbox.inc

Thanks

THANKS MAN!! i massively appreciate the gesture!! for someone else to think my build is worth it means ALOT to me...

and as for all the n00bs posting up this month wishing to win the prize, as it's been made more than clear by pretty much everyone, it's never been about the "prize" or the physical rewards that come with winning the SOTM, hell i'm not even sure if i'd be eligible for the prize as i'm out in Australia, but i don't care because winning the SOTM is the REAL prize! being awarded the title of the biggest, baddest, nastiest sound system is the only prize that truely matters! it's for the bragging rights to say I WON THAT! and even better to say that you DESERVE the win, i've been following the forum for YEARS, only a small amount of that time have i been posting, or even signed up officially, but the systems that have SOTM in the past, are the reasons i've built my own cars, the reason i've pushed so hard to get what i have!

the guys out there posting whatever reasons that they NEED the system, and can't afford their own "big" system, we're obviously not all in the same situation financially, but myself personally i'm not rolling in cash, i work minimum wage, and barely enough hours to support myself, but $30 out here will get me sheet of 3/4mdf, that gets me building for a week, and the next week if i can afford another sheet and a few bits and pieces, then GREAT! every cent i can spare goes into my builds, and it's not much, but i take my time, my builds don't happen over night, but they get done!

what i'm saying is that instead of complaining about why the little guy isn't getting the gear that we apparently "don't need", why not spend what you can on building your own system, you don't need to spend tens of thousands on the gear, as even cheap gear thats installed well can look fantastic, not to mention sound great as well!! put in the time and effort and you'll be MORE than eligible for SOTM, it's not all about who has the biggest pay check, but about the love and passion you put into car audio!

my build on the Charade hasn't happened over night, FAR from it, i've put well over a year into the build, with a couple of different setups, each sold to finance the next, but it hasn't been till this build that i felt the car was even half worthy of competing for SOTM, hell i still don't feel it's 100% worthy of being nominated, but i figured i'd give it a go!

just for me to be listed in those nominations next to cars like MADVIBES mazda is a HUGE honor for me! that car has to be one of my favorite builds atm, not only that but some of the other builds are just exceptional,

i wish each and everyone of you the best of luck, because you all deserve the win!!

EDIT: spelling/grammar

SMD-1.png

Someone who gets it. Techforce also does up a pretty cool decal for added bragging rights when you slap that thing on your car. People ask about it and you get to tell them!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived