Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

4 RF 15" P2 vs. 2 RF 15" P3


Recommended Posts

Posted

im selling my 4 kicker cvr's. my alpine mrp-m1000 cant handle all 4 of them, and i gota sweet deal on the amp dont want to upgrade either.

SO im deciding to sell them and buy either 4 Rockford Fosgate P2 15" subs, OR 2 15" Rockford Fosgate P3's.

will be in a 98' ram ext. cab. all in a sealed box on 1000RMS.. SO what would be louder/ cause more flex? 2 15" P3's or 4 15" P2's.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Posted

So much fail already. Inb4bashing.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

NO VS THREADS! READ THE RULES lmao.....

also flex doesnt mean you loud at all buddy sorry to burst you bubble

i dont think anyone on this forum wants there car to flex at least i dont

also ported over sealed any day

also how long have u been here?

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

NO VS THREADS! READ THE RULES lmao.....

also flex doesnt mean you loud at all buddy sorry to burst you bubble

i dont think anyone on this forum wants there car to flex at least i dont

also ported over sealed any day

also how long have u been here?

i didnt know it was against forum rules lol i dont know much about this site.

i know it doesnt mean im loud im new to this shit, this is my first real build. and i want sealed because of my inexperiance with box building.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Posted

So much fail already. Inb4bashing.

dont have to be an asshole.

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Posted

HA. I am far from being an asshole.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

HA. I am far from being an asshole.

\whatever your dissing me for stuff i have no clue about . sorry?

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

Posted

but to answer your question

get the 2 15s build a ported box u can get decently loud...

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

Ok, since you really do seem to need help. I'll help you. If I were you, I would get the 4 15's, but build a ported wall for them.

And please explain how your alpine amp couldn't "handle" your kickers? What load did you have them wired to?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Ok, since you really do seem to need help. I'll help you. If I were you, I would get the 4 15's, but build a ported wall for them.

And please explain how your alpine amp couldn't "handle" your kickers? What load did you have them wired to?

c fizzy ... u dont think it would be better to get the 2? he is only gonna use 1k amp and i dont think alpines wire to 1 ohm soooo wouldnt it be better for him to get the 2 15s?

basically what im asking is why do you say 4 over 2 besides cone area?

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...