Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nice Progress man!!! Sorry to hear about your hand, such a crazy event. I almost didn't believe it at first but damn. Good to see your keeping on, nothing better than something to keep you busy and happy.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

I just checked the side pieces and they tacked real nice so I added a couple layers of carbon fiber to them. Anyone want to see?

of course we do!

Posted

looking good keep up the good work. You have quite a bit of space in there with the 12 vs what i had with the 15's hrm....

:peepwall:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

looking good keep up the good work. You have quite a bit of space in there with the 12 vs what i had with the 15's hrm....

:peepwall:

:ninja:

Had?

had to take sledge hamma to box to send subs out for recones :( With my design once the box is in it doesn't come out until you break it apart. So any changes to the subs the box must be destroyed.

:jon: maxxlink

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8279 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...