tdc3187 Posted April 13, 2012 Author Report Posted April 13, 2012 I went back out for 5 mins and ended up with this. . Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
alaskanzx5 Posted April 13, 2012 Report Posted April 13, 2012 looks beautiful! now finish it!!! so we can see the finished product installed t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
tdc3187 Posted April 15, 2012 Author Report Posted April 15, 2012 Got the other side sanded flush. Now I have to do the scary part and drill big holes in bothe sides to put the wire in. Polish it, seal it, find somewhere to mount it. Hopefully more tomorrow. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
tdc3187 Posted April 16, 2012 Author Report Posted April 16, 2012 This was freaky hoping the carbon didn't pull or shift. But all came out good. One down five more to go! Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
tdc3187 Posted April 18, 2012 Author Report Posted April 18, 2012 All the holes drilled. My brand new bit is dull as can be. Can't find my ring terminals, I'll have to get more. Anyways.... Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Twostrokeking Posted April 18, 2012 Report Posted April 18, 2012 Looks amazing my friend My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
tdc3187 Posted April 27, 2012 Author Report Posted April 27, 2012 Hey thanks. I picked these up the other day. They aren't as nice as the other ones, but they will work. Started working on the battery rack Got most of the upright supports done, now it's almost time to break out the blow torch and get those batteries in FINALLY Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Ninja_v1.0 Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 Im sure as you know carbon fiber is VERY conductive. I found that out the hard way . Be careful and looking good When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
tdc3187 Posted April 27, 2012 Author Report Posted April 27, 2012 With the heat shrink on it, I am thinking I should be ok. But thanks for the warning. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
tdc3187 Posted September 5, 2012 Author Report Posted September 5, 2012 I'm at it again. Keep in mind most of the carbon is set on here. Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.