97 Dodge Caravan Sport *new vehicle*/ Malibu build PGS 1-22

Looks great bro!

And if the ports dont work maybe you can make really fancy cupholders out of them lol

Please continu :)

Lol I could. A powerade bottle fits in them perfect. I could seal the bottom and attach the whole thing to a chair.

Dude, you make me wanna wall off my '98 Bu so damn bad.

Don't fight it.lol I just woke up one morning and said "fuck it, I'm gonna do it." hahaha. It was a great decision. Never had any second thoughts or regrets about it. It took me a while to figure it out since I had to build it in the car but it has been a lot of fun and can't wait to go bigger and better.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I would if I had the money man. I just have two 12s sealed in behind the back seat, which is folded down most of the time now. I'll be getting on my beauty panel to fix how crappy it looks tomorrow. Heh heh.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I would if I had the money man. I just have two 12s sealed in behind the back seat, which is folded down most of the time now. I'll be getting on my beauty panel to fix how crappy it looks tomorrow. Heh heh.

I started with a single 12 and an Alpine component set. It's taken me about 2 yrs. to get this far...Steady as she goes. Just stay the course and build it slowly. I built my wall in the winter over 3 months. Chicago winter. lol If you want it bad enough you'll find a way to make it happen. :)

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Eventually. I haven't even heard a 150db setup, so I don't think I'm even ready. lol

I love my Bu. I think I have some other problems I need to fix before audio though. My ABS light is almost always on, and it definitely needs an oil change. Getting sluggish.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Eventually. I haven't even heard a 150db setup, so I don't think I'm even ready. lol

I love my Bu. I think I have some other problems I need to fix before audio though. My ABS light is almost always on, and it definitely needs an oil change. Getting sluggish.

Your first 150 is going to be awesome. I remember mine like it was yesterday...lol I just got my first 160+ demo last month. 150 is a walk in the park compared to that. It's too bad you aren't close I could give you a demo but I did a 145.8 with the windows down and drivers door open. That's still pretty loud to me though. Blurry vision FTW

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I don't have a video yet but the ports were a complete success. I adjusted the gains at first to prevent any bottoming out but it wasn't an issue. I rolled it up to about 90% of it's previous position. (just over half). The car is louder sealed for sure. I noticed a huge improvement. With the windows open it feels like there is more pressure but to the ear it is around the same. I went through a gaggle of tracks and I have to admit it sounds much better. It sounds less strained for lack of a better word. It is really hard to articulate the sensation. Now I'll have to build a pair for spl and see what numbers we can pull lol

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Your first 150 is going to be awesome. I remember mine like it was yesterday...lol I just got my first 160+ demo last month. 150 is a walk in the park compared to that. It's too bad you aren't close I could give you a demo but I did a 145.8 with the windows down and drivers door open. That's still pretty loud to me though. Blurry vision FTW

I'm not sure how I'll take a 150. The RF site says mine should do a 120 at rms in the size enclosure I have them in in a sedan setting, and if they hit the right note at volume my stomach gets upset. Lol. It's like they have to hit my natural frequency to make my whole body vibrate.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

if you're used to like 1 10 or 2 12's, then a 150 will surprise the shit out of you. i remember hearing my first mid 40's car and my ear drums felt like they were moving an inch back and forth lol. now 150 cars dont even bother me since i've heard a bunch. you get used to it. high 50's still bother me though LOL.

if you're used to like 1 10 or 2 12's, then a 150 will surprise the shit out of you. i remember hearing my first mid 40's car and my ear drums felt like they were moving an inch back and forth lol. now 150 cars dont even bother me since i've heard a bunch. you get used to it. high 50's still bother me though LOL.

The loudest thing I believe I've heard so far was my friend's car. It's a 90 something neon, and the backseat has been replaced with a sub. 15" Mofo on a Soundstream Picasso series monoblock, about 1000w rms. It's in a 3-4cuft box tuned to 32hz. I keep trying to get him to join, but all he does is lurk here.

Shrek, if you're reading this, JOIN DAMMIT.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived