they come up as the same part number on autozone and this pump is almost 200 dollars new and i can go to the local pull a part and get one for 16 dollars plus i dont have to drop the tank to put it in so ill prob get two and see if i can find a good one

you can also check it. autozone rents out tools for free so i would see if they have a fuel pressure gauge for your car and see the pressure. or you can get a fuel line off and stick it into a plastic water bottle and see how much flows out when you crank the engine lol but i do not suggest doing this if your not confident n yourself and if you do have a fire extinguisher very close by like in your hand when you do this...

your fuel pressure should probably be something around 30psi. if you can tell if thats about what you had or not, you really need a gauge to tell. but you can try to replace it and just see what happens. but like someone else said i think check your fuel filter and MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ONE ALSO!!

check your fuel filter sounds like its clogged... pull it off and try and blow through it.. if you cant freely blow through it you found your problem..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

ok so the engine cylinder number 4 is dead if you remove the plug the engine will run tho? i took off the radiator cap and when its running bubbles come out of the cap does it have something to do with the valves and the head? this is the same cylinder that blew a sparkplug out the othere day the metal piece of the plug was left in the head but the cor of the plug was blown to pieces

do a compression test on the motor..

the bubbles in the coolant is normal it probably wasnt properly burped...

if you pull a spark plug wire while its running and it makes NO difference than you found the bad cylinder.. check for spark or fuel in that cylinder.. if your getting both. then continue to a compression test..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...