The more you spend, the better performance. Honestly you are paying more for the brand name. Go to cyberpowerpc and build the same computer you want from alienware, you should save some money.

^ This. Alienware tends to be really overpriced. HERE is a link to cyberpowerpc. They are fairly priced and know what they are doing. Ive had good experience with them along with most of my family. Of course the cheapest way to go is to build your own if you have the know how. I'm sure if you sent Techforce a pm on here he could also help you.

Edited by 89capricebass

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

You can usually save quite a bit building a mock up on alienware then using it as a shopping list, if you go the build it yourself route, keep an eye out for bundles on MBs, CPUs and RAM

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

cyber power is close to build it yourself prices. Had a friend use them and they gave him great support and when he wasn't happy with the graphics card he payed a little bit of money and they gave him a GTX295. So for $100 he went from a 260 to a 295 which was when they were still $500 and the 260 was... $250?

• 2 weeks later...

For PCs, alienware is as good as it gets without completely going custom. There are parts offered to alienware computers that most other computers do not have offered to them unless you buy the parts individually and build yourself. Although since dell owns alienware now, it seems like a flashy dell product than its old alienware glory

its really more of a status now being able to say hey, i had an extra 1000 dollars to own an alienware when i could have saved 1500 by build it myself and having a ultra powerful pc

id go alienware if i got a sweet deal on a used one, but would never go full price, im all about custom building pcs, and i mean buying the parts separate and building yourself, custom building does not mean choosing from a list of products and letting them build it for you, thats custom choosing, lol