DVD/MVD - Music Video Disc

Hey guys, ever since I got my first in-dash DVD head unit, I realized how cool it is to make "music video DVD's", (or MVD's for short) that play just like a CD, but let you see the video and hear the song together. But I really haven't seen very many people doing it in their posts or demos. I know it's kinda hard to find good quality videos, but damn is it cool when u do. Also, I noticed some store bought MVD's, and that is nice, but not so legal to share online.

So anyway the purpose of this thread is to post links to MVD ISO's that YOU MADE YOURSELF, NOT COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL.

I will get what I have up shortly, and if their is something I am missing here, I'm sure SOMEONE will let me know promptly.

EDIT: Okay, so I obviously wasn't thinkin about the size of DVD ISO files. Anyone have any suggestions of how to make this easier?

Edited by Purplehaze

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• 1 month later...

You can always just DL the videos yourself and then burn them....

Use YT to download them in MP4 720p and covert if needed and also I know a blog that posts scene rips of music videos so they are high quality, he also posts copywrited music so PM me if needed cuz I don't want to link to that

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical