Dude if you were getting DOS'd there would be WAY more traffic than that. You would have thousands upon thousands of hits in the log in a much shorter period of time. There are bots out there constantly probing for boxes to either recruit or infect and odds are that's all this is.

Another possibility is that you have a trojan and those machines are trying to communicate with yours to give it direction.

Just for reference the only way to stop a DOS attack is to change your IP (as others have said). The only way to prevent one from impacting your connection is for your ISP to provide DOS mitigation where they basically reroute it into never never land. It's not something an ISP that provides home service does, it's a solution for business when they host their own sites and what not and is expensive as you're basically paying the ISP to mitigate what might be 100x your connection speed.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Cr@sh fucked up that other website. I'll text him.

Cr@sh? Was he in a group called ELF?

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Don't think your getting Dos'd. I havent check who the ips owners is but if photobucket is one of them it's unlikely, they would have known if they were part of a botnet and taken care of it right away.

Unless it's some little shitkid who thinks he is a Uber haxx0r you not getting ddos'd. a owner of a botnet would not bother to ddos a private person, they usualy target big websites or businesses.

most likely a false possitive, or a trojan/virus.

Archived