Jbabycsx Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 I need some opinions on what alt/battery setup I should run in my 2000 Sonoma build. Obviously I will be using multiple runs of 0ga from front to back and the big 3. The amps are an AQ20 and a Cadence C9 4 channel. Just wondering what you all thought I should use as far as alt output and the brand and number of batteries. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
THEKINGsBACK Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 Ied say at least 2 220s and prob 6 d3400s or 4 3100 xs.power batteries he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
hdorre Posted March 6, 2011 Report Posted March 6, 2011 How many alts can you fit, and how big are the options? Edit: I think SMD spec alts are available for ur car. Lmk how many will fit tho On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.