Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Item(s) for Sale:

PROTOTYPE 5K AMP

Item(s) Description/Condition:

OK SO I GOT THIS AMP FOR TESTING AND IT DID EXACTLY AS I WANTED SO IM UPGRADING TO THE 8K AND WILL NOT NEED THIS THING. ONLY 2 OF THESE WERE MADE. I HAVE THE MANUAL AND IT SAYS....

4 OHM 1250 RMS

2 OHM 2500 RMS

1 OHM 5000 RMS

IT PLAYS PERFECT AT 1 OHM AND .5 BUT WILL NOT DAILY AT .35. IT WILL BURP FINE AT .35 AS I DID MULTIPLE BURPS @ THE SHOW TODAY.

VERY STOUT AMP AND GUTS ARE ON PAR EVEN LIL BEEFIER THAN A POWERBASS 5K ( I OWNED AND COMPARED BOTH GUTS)

Price:

800 SHIPPED

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

SHIP VIA FEDEX

Item Pictures:

2-12.jpg

3-9.jpg

4-10.jpg

5-9.jpg

6-9.jpg

7-7.jpg

Posted

What company is this a prototype for?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Posted

Im looking at that board and pics and can definitely tell you that you've been lied to about it being american made.

Posted

Yeah thats not american made, I know exactly where its made. Be warned on the 8k they are junk.

Posted

well the owner of the company told me they were american made so if he lied to me then thats crappy. but hes a good guy who i have known for a while and dont think he would lie. bump

Posted

well the owner of the company told me they were american made so if he lied to me then thats crappy. but hes a good guy who i have known for a while and dont think he would lie. bump

i think i know who it is ;)

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...