Sonic Electronix

So you decided to upgrade your electrical did you find an H/O alt yet?

yah ima buy another DC 270xp i have one, and i got my warhorse just wanna gather all the things before i install it, only problem is that ima have to reverse mount my new alternator have it facing the driver because i have my A.C lines and hoses beside my alternator right now

alternator.jpg

see my dip stick is there too

audiosavings for 1300 with shipping and everything to my front door it was 1500 :D

Nice. That is the best place to get them. They are an awesome dealer. What did you do with the T4k? Do you have the amp yet? If you do post some pics of it.

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

the t4000 is still amazing ima sell that and my current D2 SMD 18 so i can buy 2 18 smd D1s bcuz i didn`t know that inorder to run 2 subs on the warhorse they have to be either D1s or D4s

the t4000 is still amazing ima sell that and my current D2 SMD 18 so i can buy 2 18 smd D1s bcuz i didn`t know that inorder to run 2 subs on the warhorse they have to be either D1s or D4s

Why not just get recones? It's a whole lot more affordable.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

really that seems hard to do tho and i didn`t see anyone do it for the smds yet and how much do u think they would cost

That is what I was thinking too. Just recone the one you have and buy another one. :werd_msword:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

really that seems hard to do tho and i didn`t see anyone do it for the smds yet and how much do u think they would cost

It would be easier and cheaper than selling the one you have just to buy another one.

It would be easier and cheaper than selling the one you have just to buy another one.

how much do you think it would costÉ a guess like 300