Sonic Electronix

hi, im looking for 4 XS d3100s. i've tried their website but they said that it would kill me in shipping if i was to order them from US to Canada. i was wondering if anyone knows a place in Canada, or if someone knows a place where i can buy them and there not too much. i think one of them is US 359.99 thats the cheapest i found them and thats from MECHMAN.

Thanks

Edited by Jagraj7870

look for nathan here send him a PM he should get back to you by tomorrow morning and yea thats the prie i think get them before there price increase lol well thats what i heard that they were going ot have a price increase

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Talk to Jeff on this forum. Here is his link

corona jeff

Or try Dustin

dustin

PM him or Dustin and they will take care of you. I think Jeff is the one that you need to talk to about XS prices though. But try either of them both are great guys and they will both take care of you.

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

where in canada are you

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Talk to Jeff on this forum. Here is his link

corona jeff

i think his inbox is full, the message wont go through

where in canada are you

Ontario

Some people have had problems getting batteries shipped to canada. Not sure about that though. I will PM you Jeffs number though give him a call and see what he says.

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

where in canada are you

Ontario

Some people have had problems getting batteries shipped to canada. Not sure about that though. I will PM you Jeffs number though give him a call and see what he says.

that would be appreciated thanks bro