MECA California suggestions/comments thread

atsaubrey

Well the main thing, is that we are seeing these little hicups and formulating ways to improve upon them. Its a group effort, and if the show in Bakersfield was any indication, Meca is headed in the right direction. Another judge would be awesome, but we will take it how it comes...

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

That is what MECA is ALL about........getting the new guys involved and HELPING with the rules! We cannot grow the sport if we are not ALL involved in this, he'll be back with fusing and up to date on the rules IMO...

I agree...makes me think about coming to future shows with a few spare fuse holders and fuses to lend the new guys at least while they are on the meter so they can be in an appropriate class

i always have extra fuses on hand and pretty much every size ;)

me 2 as well as holders and tools

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

We should make the goal of the Fresno show on the 26th to be that no one gets misclassed unless its absolutely unavoidable...I volunteer my time to checking out the noobs cars and seeing what can be done to avoid misclassing. I will try and bring some spare fuses and tools as well

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

We should make the goal of the Fresno show on the 26th to be that no one gets misclassed unless its absolutely unavoidable...I volunteer my time to checking out the noobs cars and seeing what can be done to avoid misclassing. I will try and bring some spare fuses and tools as well

That right there is what the club is all about! Remember, MECA is a club and we ALL belong to it as MECA members....awesome! We appreciate the help!

• 4 weeks later...

I like the psychlone class that DB Drag has, I dont like all the rules but I like the type of class that it is in general.

Is there any way we can throw this into MECA or something close to this? :drink40:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

I like the psychlone class that DB Drag has, I dont like all the rules but I like the type of class that it is in general.

Is there any way we can throw this into MECA or something close to this? :drink40:

What exactly about the format do you like? It is very simalair to "Park and Pound". Obviously the mic placement is different and the point system for each is different. It gives bonus points for lower frequencies and the RTA....well the RTA is a whole new ball game.

What exactly about the format do you like? It is very simalair to "Park and Pound". Obviously the mic placement is different and the point system for each is different. It gives bonus points for lower frequencies and the RTA....well the RTA is a whole new ball game.

Those are the 2 things I like the most actually.

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Those are the 2 things I like the most actually.

LOL, I listed 3 actually bro.

mic placement

rta

Personally, each format has some positives and some negatives. I can see a combination of the two formats working out. I really don't like the RTA portion of psyclone, it is a little hoaky the classes kind of suck too.

It is one hell of an idea and something to look into for next season.

to me, the RTA in psyclone was dbdrags way of doing SQ. meca already has an RTA class and an SQ side. there would be no use in combining them. :shrug:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived