I have had this truck for over 8 years, did a blow through back in 03, changed it up some today... first off.. I had to reopen the blow through.. I had it sealed up with a peice of particle board due to no setup installed.... well thats changing.. My two jl 12w7's are on the way and amps for now are two jbl 601.1's.. until I can either afford a kicker 2500.1 or a fosgate t2000, damn jl and that 1.5 ohm load whats up with that?... okay This is a MOCK UP unfinished ... I have a lot to do so dont start clowning.. unless you got some tips.. I am all down for extra help..

Posted Image

side shot should be enoug clearance for the dubwa 7's to move ... if not i'll slide it back do a lil moddin.

Posted Image

Gonna put another peice over this to make it solid and carpet it, will be nice when done.

Posted Image

emm frontal shot... pure sex lol...

Posted Image

Also I have a soft cover for my truck not a snap on though.. i'll get pics of it.. its never leaked in all these years and is nice.. I paid around 450 for it back in the old days.. The blow through used to be 10 inches tall by 46 inches wide.. I Was retarded at 16 ... I didnt know wtf i was doing when i cut it.. BUT now its like 14.375 inches tall by 33 ... thats what those panels on the side are.. I had to put them up to cover the excess sides.. gonna fill in the gaps and seal it off from the back with GREAT stuff foam.. thanks for looking. 5

how do you mount those w7s?

EDIT: forgot to say nice..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

lookin good so far

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Lovin it man.............old skool shortbox....lookin forward to updates.....

............ :huh: shhhhhhh..........

(late 70's Chevy shortbox...........2wd...next for me) :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

how do you mount those w7s?

EDIT: forgot to say nice..

theres a metal ring that u have to take a flat head screwdriver and get off. then theres another ring that comes off. After that u take the rubber and peel it back gently and hold it there nd put screws in...kinda complicated. when i got mine i sat there for like an hour like wtf is this...then i got it...

Lets Go Ski

theres a metal ring that u have to take a flat head screwdriver and get off. then theres another ring that comes off. After that u take the rubber and peel it back gently and hold it there nd put screws in...kinda complicated. when i got mine i sat there for like an hour like wtf is this...then i got it...

Also if you go check out the jl website they got step by step tutorial on how to mount the w7 its pretty neat.

Archived