If they are from me, it will take a little to get them off...

If they are on glass, use a large scraper or razor blade, but keep squirting soapy water on the window to keep the window from getting scratched...

On paint, the best way is to get a plastic scraper from walmart and a heatgun, heat up the decal and then scrape with the plastic scraper, they will come right off...

If they are from me, it will take a little to get them off...

If they are on glass, use a large scraper or razor blade, but keep squirting soapy water on the window to keep the window from getting scratched...

On paint, the best way is to get a plastic scraper from walmart and a heatgun, heat up the decal and then scrape with the plastic scraper, they will come right off...

Thanks Ricardo. :drinks:

It's been shitty cold weather so I haven't gotten a chance to do them yet. would a hair dryer work or does it need to be a heat gun?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

teAR THEM OFF BEST U CAN WITH UR FINGER NAILS OR WAT EVER THEN GO TO AUTOZONE AND GIT THIS STUFF CALLED "OOPS" ITS ADHESIVE REMOVER AND THE SHIT WORX GR8 FOR TAKING OFF OLD STICKERS AND DECALS AND STUFF. SOAK THE STUFF ON THE STICKER WITH A RAG AND WORK IT AROUND THE STICKER UNTIL IT LOOSENS THE ADHESIVE UP ENOUGH TO PEEL THE REST OF THE STICKER OFF. AND IT WONT MESS UP YOUR PAINT. JUST WASH IT OFF WITH SOAPY WATER WHEN U GIT THE STICKER OFF

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Hey, I have had good luck in the past using a hair dryer instead of a heat gun, just get up one corner of the decal and shoot some heat under the sticker, and I know there is a bunch of adhesive remover but I have tried a couple and 3m made a pretty good adhesive remover that I got from the hardware store, and it is safe on paint

i used some of my girls finger nail polish remover and new razorblade and 10 minutes later they were gone

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log