DC Sound Lab

mainly because its posted on an open message board and everyone is quick to defend their beloved. But like I said Those guys at DC are the only ones that can answer your questions regarding shipping and delays.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i never get answer in the team forum other than soon. i just wanted a eta or a ideal eta nothen wrong with that. i paid for them i should have the right to know when they might be here . not trien to make any one look bad. but just cuz i'm not doin world finals i shouldnt have to wait longer than any one who ordered at the same time

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Def. shouldn't have been posted on an open forum bro...shoulda kept that on the team forum or something. Makin rick, thor, and rusty look bad on that one.

na, i dont think it makes anybody look bad.

u should have told them u also had a comp very soon so it could have been done quicker.

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

i found out after i ordered. they were gonna do it in mid april then bumped it up to end of march. if they didnt change the date it wouldnt be a big deal

Edited by corteznewbie

techforce_teamdbs.gif

/\ my thoughts exactly.... DC is getting huge man and there's no telling how many orders they have processes within the past few weeks to a month.... And as its been stated a few times rusty, dustin, jeff and a few others have been commenting and or creating posts saying how busy they are and to order stuff asap if your expecting it before SBN which I'm sure you are for your show??

So try to get ahold of them and if it's outside your deadline then you have even less time to try and find a diff company to build your subs... And you got to think that DC isn't some big production line lol....

I understand where you guys are coming from but there's not to many places out there that can get you a custom hand built sub in less than a month, and rusty usually cuts that in half

But anyways you just have to keep calling, eventually you'll get one of them

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

at the time i ordered i had til early april to wait. but they moved my colleges db comp up to the the second to last weekend of march. so for me no subs no comp. and i havent been fallowing sbn cuz i'm not to that level yet

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Cortez our apologies on the lengthy time frame. Our normal turn around time is 7-10days and with the excessive amount of orders lately that has been bumped to 2 weeks +.

Haveing said that we are just about caught up with all orders and believe me when I say I dont know anyone who works harder than Rusty. We put in over 130hrs last week alone. Thats not combined either lol Thats over 260 working man hours between Rusty and myself in 1 weeks time not including Miss Ana's hrs both in the shop and working from home.

You'll be happy to know your subs are drying now and will be shipped out tomorrow. When is the date of your comp? If need be we can ship them faster so you'll have them in time. :drinks: