For Amalan

Amalan

i seen those exact rims at my local rim shop and yeh they do fit on 22 inch tires, but they are special 22 inch tires though. the face of the tire is wider than the back. i'd buy them if i had the money.

true, but this said wheel is actually a 2 piece wheel... not even the newest Euro tire mounting machine would be able to mount a tire on if it was a 1 piece. that is all...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so i was browsing through posts...saw one that you started with the escalade and 2 jackhammers. that show was in queen city right? i know the guy that was helping host it. i was there :blink: went to the afterparty too. small world, eh?

that is all :rolleyes:

meh i get topic notifications so posting in my thread would have gotten my attention :D

but yeah this show was at queen city. the afterparty was at metropolis right? my gf was bitchin at me cause we went the night before and she didnt want to go again so i didnt go to the afterparty. who was running the whole thing? i dont know who the owner of the store is cause i never talked to him tho he does have a sweet whip. i mainly talk to mike there.

Archived