i need some lows for my 18

hey..

i gotta smd 18 in a box tuned to 26hz.. plays loudest on 30hz..

my amp recently blew and i had to get it replaced, and i scratched up my loose cds and lost my other cd case..

soo, i was wondering if you guys could help me out, i got a lot of decaf, but any of you guys if you got some or know of some songs that hit real good lows lemme know the title or download link..

i dont mind chopped and screwed songs, but if yall know some songs that hit really low at normal speed then :drinks:

thanks!

hey..

my amp recently blew and i had to get it replaced, and i scratched up my loose cds and lost my other cd case..

soo, i was wondering if you guys could help me out, i got a lot of decaf, but any of you guys if you got some or know of some songs that hit real good lows lemme know the title or download link..

i dont mind chopped and screwed songs, but if yall know some songs that hit really low at normal speed then :drinks:

thanks!

i cook by oj da juiceman and drug money by lil burn one are both around 29-30hz

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

at normal speed, theres a version of i cook on here slowed to 22 hz.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

CAUTION: VID IS NSFW, NO NUDITY BUT DAMN NEAR LOL

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

hey..

thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SlowedProductions

that guy has 12 zippos of good songs....

just download it on megaupload because badongo is soooooooooooooo slow....

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

You do know he is/was a member on here and has a thread on here....bassaddict32, he even links the SMD thread on his YT profile lol

Crazy how he has a D-Lo song slowed on that how to dl vid

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Bigpimpin91's C&S versions of Trae - In the hood (peaks at 29 Hz), Trae - C me ride (peaks at 32 and 58 Hz) and Get silly (peaks at 23 and 35 Hz.

Drum Squad - Welcome II my city - 33 & 51 Hz

DeCaf's Gorilla Zoe - Trap on fire - i think its 26,33,43 & 51 Hz

Ice Cube - Holla @ cha boy - 28,43 Hz

DJ Monsta' - Sick Drop and Bass Drop - Peaks 28 and 31 Hz respectively

DeCaf's Dorrough - Trunk bang - 31 & 46 Hz

DeCaf's Diamond - Siknan - 33,29 & 37 Hz

Soulja Boy - Rubber Bands 33 Hz

Hope that helps :)

Stefan