Rebel4055 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 I have a couple questions for ya. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Spitfire2k6 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 whats up? Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!
Rebel4055 Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 whats up? Got a diamond back joker and I'm having this issue with the crank where if you put the right arm forward it tightens the chain and when the left arm is forward the chain is loose as hell. It's a 3 piece crank, I know a bit about fixing bikes but not a lot. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
uhoh_45 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 heres where i learmt all my ike shit hope it helps R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 Is the rear wheel in straight? And or are the bottom bracket cups (bearings) loose? Try those and let me know how that works... As well as how drastic is the difference? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 Is the rear wheel in straight? And or are the bottom bracket cups (bearings) loose? Try those and let me know how that works... As well as how drastic is the difference? I can make the rear wheel 100% straight but I can't tighten the chain tight because of this issue. I regreased everything when I got the bike except for the rear axle, I had that replaced and I also had the rear cog or freewheel replaced. It's a very big difference in tension with the right arm forward. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Spitfire2k6 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 no idea how this could happen but it sounds like your crank is off center... check it out. Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!
Rebel4055 Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 no idea how this could happen but it sounds like your crank is off center... check it out. What do you mean by off center? I took a paint marker and marked spots along the bike and the crank lined up where ever I put the pedals, :/ Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 Is there a group of super stiff links in the chain? I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
Rebel4055 Posted March 8, 2011 Author Report Posted March 8, 2011 Is there a group of super stiff links in the chain? Brand new chain. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.