maybe pop out the A/C controls? ive got an 07 tahoe and i have the flip down screen so i dont know for sure

id try poppin those controls out there may be some bolts or screws holding it up behind them

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

maybe pop out the A/C controls? ive got an 07 tahoe and i have the flip down screen so i dont know for sure

id try poppin those controls out there may be some bolts or screws holding it up behind them

That's what I'm thinking but I'm not sure how to take them off. If I use a flat head it will mess up the plastic. I tried searching google but couldn't find it

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

That's what I'm thinking but I'm not sure how to take them off. If I use a flat head it will mess up the plastic. I tried searching google but couldn't find it

yea i know wouldnt wanna mess that up for sure

maybe use one of those baby flat heads? and just be extra careful

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

have you tried takin the headliner down so you can look up in there and see how its attached?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

you need a nylon pry tool...we call them bone tools. DO NOT USE ANYTHING METAL!!! hell, use a credit card, pop it from the top

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Or use a tounge depresser or pop sickle stick and pop it out. if it works thats a very cheap tool lol

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

have you tried takin the headliner down so you can look up in there and see how its attached?

really man. you think the headliner is going to come down with that thing hanging there? :trippy:

if you look at his b-pillars it looks like he is TRYING to take the headliner down

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

really man. you think the headliner is going to come down with that thing hanging there? :trippy:

if you look at his b-pillars it looks like he is TRYING to take the headliner down

Alrite I got it. Turns out it was jus clips holding it on.

^^^^ yea I'm trying to take it off so I can put second skin

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

yes really its attached to the headliner probably like a flip down is my assessment drop the headliner as much as you can to look in there and see how its attached

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1