Sonic Electronix

18" Pyle Subwoofer, i need opinions from other?

Alright guys heres the deal. i have 2 18" plye subs in a jeep cherokee sport in 10 cubic ft. box its freaking huge but my question is what is your opinion about these subs?? i have them powered off a 2000w power acoustic amp wired at 1 ohm pushing about 1200w RMS true power not clipped.

Look there go's that BASSHEAD!

Everyone is going to tell you they are complete crap and that you should buy DC or somthing like that...More importantly tho is...since you own them, what do YOU think of them? Pyle is mostly low budget stuff, you get what you pay for. I have heard some of there "Pro audio" stuff and it seems ok. I personally would not use anything from them. But to each his own.

I also would not count on that PA amp putting out 1200w. I think you have to get one of there "5500" amps to see that much power.

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Everyone is going to tell you they are complete crap and that you should buy DC or somthing like that...More importantly tho is...since you own them, what do YOU think of them? Pyle is mostly low budget stuff, you get what you pay for. I have heard some of there "Pro audio" stuff and it seems ok. I personally would not use anything from them. But to each his own.

I also would not count on that PA amp putting out 1200w. I think you have to get one of there "5500" amps to see that much power.

x2 my friend.. x2

you should judge for yourself, everyone here will say they are a pyle of crap or something to that effect... cheap subs = more chance of low quality

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

Yup, it's the install that can make mostly anything sound real good !!

and ofcourse you can get it reconed.

PSI, forever bumpin, hell even talk to sundown/dc/t3/. if they have similar coils to one of their lines they'll shipp u a recone for it...

As long as your happy then what does it matter? Make sure you set things up right so it doesnt blow, and just keep bumpin em. If they die / blow, just upgrade :P Cone area is still cone area, a lil bass goes along way. Put up a vid :P

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s