For All You Peole Who Think U Have A Loud Stereo

I didnt watch the vid with sound so I dont really know what the big deal is. Seems like you guys are kind of having a "ROE" attitude with this guy. It looks like the guy is just getting his wick wet in car audio. God i hate to see what you guys would have done to me when i did my first system with all house speakers in 1989. Wouldn't it be better to give the a link to this forum so maybe he can read up and ask some questions and maybe improve his skills.

Awesome, you mentioned roe in a post in a negative manner.. that makes you the number one super dee duper guy of the week lol... no not really.. and the reason we are "clowning" is his setup is literally crap, the pyramid deck, the shitty box and the trunk rattle is horrid.. get some sound deadener... If he would have posted that vid with a different attitude.. i doubt anyone would have said anything negative..and went about their business... :) OH AND I left out the horrible alternator noise... it was terrible... sounded like a hive of angry bees chillin in his dash.

I never had that attitude with any car stereo...my first one, or now. When you have that attitude you end up pulling up next to someone louder than you, and you get clowned.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

yo dawg dat shit was slammin B!!!!

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

idk the guy says one thing and hes marked for death lol Its obvious he hasnt herd anything loud id feel the guy out and see if hes gonna have a cocky attitude if he hes cool then id help him out. I know of tons of people who do the same thing then they goto some events and get stomped then come back the next year and dominate. I guess id like to see his rebudle to this forum thread before i jump on the witch hunt band wagon. Some one send him a link to this thread lets see what he says.

I agree with big p, he's evidently new to it and thinks its loud, which it is for a first setup. Hell, people think my 1 12 is the loudest system in my town.. and its not even loud AT ALL, they just base it on never hearing any other systems so they think its loud, I'd like to see what they would say in my town if I had a REAL system =\

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If he meant it as a joke, or is genuinely ignorant, then I would be more than happy to help him out, but in the video he seems douche-bagish.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Loudest car i ever heard :blink: but for real if your gonna make a claim like that at least say on my street or in my driveway and if you listen close at the beginning you can hear him say Fuck when the Buzzin starts. so he know theres a problem but he does't know how to fix it

AND YES THIS FOOL GOT THE SPEAKER WIRE GOIN THREW THE PORT

Newbies to car audio always think that they are louder than the next person until someone with crazy beat shows them what's up. However he might be the loudest in his town or neighborhood or whatever. There will always be guys like this that will run their mouth, it is our job to "humble" these dudes. But still I think that was an ignorant statement.

Loud is in the ear of the beholder

yeah the dude does have some problems but besides the crappy wiring, crappy amps, this should be more than enough for an average joe; if you sittin in the back, that is, lol.

btw, whats wrong with running wires through the port?

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper

Archived