Sonic Electronix

Well after fighting with my girl where to go on Spring Brake for over 4months I finlly won. She wanted to go to Vegas and I wanted to go to SBN. Well we were going to leave tonight but this pass sunday night put a stop to that. Well on sunday me and the family went to a car show then went shopping and then when home about 7:30pm. As I get out my tahoe I hear the people a few house down playing there system . So I leave it alone and go in and start to put my 6 month old son to bed. Every time he falls asleep the music wakes him up, so I tell my girl I'll be back. I walk down the street and go and ask them as nice as I can to turn it down. They didnt under stand me and I dont speak spanish so they call there son to talk to me and then they say ok. I say thank you and walk home, and as I walk up my steps they Turned it up even louder. I get alittle pissed and walk to my alley and go down and get on the fince and ask them to turn it down again. Then they opened there gate and come out talking Sh@# in spanish. I told them I didn't understand them so they call ther son again. He comes out and they start tell him all kind of stuff so I wait. Then he tells me why sould they turn it down if I don't. I then tell them yah I have a loud sound system but I don't play it around home and if I do I dont just park and play it full blast like they are. They then tell me they they hear me all day. Well I live on a very bizzy block and a lot of people drive down it playing there systems. So after that I no I'm not going to get to them so I just ask again and tell them I'm trying to put my son to sleep and then one of them starts yelling at me and swings at me . I moved back and he missed so I grab him pull his shirt over his head and hit him with a right upper cut and drop him. I back up and tell them I didn't want this and as I said that all of them come at me so I pulled out my pocket knife and they stopped. Then tell them if they want to fight I will all of them 1 on 1 . So then one of them started talking and told all the others to go and he would handle it. So me and him talked it out and shook hands, then I see the guy I droped and he is telling the guy I was talking to ,to move and runs at me with a big ass pipe and hits me 4 times . The first hits my arm then my head then my hand when I put it up to block. And on the last hit I grabed him and we ended up on the floor with him on top. I'v trained MMA in the passed so I wrapped him up with my leg and arm and Im beating his ass with my free hand. So then my friend showed up and broke it up. I get up and my head is pouring blood and as Im waking in my yard the same guy hits me again so I drop and pick him up and slamm him . This is grabing my nuts so I elbow his head then head butt him knocking him out. So then I tell his friends its over so then they get ther friend and drag him home. I get in my tahoe and go to the ER and get 12 stapels in my head and have a broken left hand . So no SBN for me and I have been hopeing to go for years. Well sorry so long but I need to rant I'm so pissed .Will upload pics in a bit

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

Damn dude that's crazy, I'd go to get away from ur neighbors, hope ur alright

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

call the cops? what you did was in self defense in my honest opinion. i would really like to hear LT Smoke chime in on this. let those guys go to jail.

edit: (i dont want to hear shit for this, at all) but if you feel like being a troll one day, pull up in their driveway at like 2am, and play a tone for a good 30 seconds.

Edited by Kranny

head1cs.jpg[/img]

head2a.jpg[/img]

head3s.jpg[/img]

Edited by Nasty1

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

IT LBS

damn dude that really sucks. i think id go crazy if that shit happened to me. id file a report on em

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

head1cs.jpg[/img]

head2a.jpg[/img]

head3s.jpg[/img]

are the pics working i cant see em

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

head1cs.jpg

head2a.jpg

head3s.jpg

That story was insane. Atleast you know self defense, which potentially saved your life.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Sorry guys cant get the pics to work if so 1 could help me out.

and yah i talked to the cops and nothing. went down town yesterday and they just said they would call me.

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

IT LBS

damn kranny you aint kidding . close to attempted murder