DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

Enclosure looks great! Can't wait to see the lvl 6 in his resting place.

2005 VW GTI 1.8T

(4) Fi BTL N2 15s/ 4th order bandpass

(2) Crescendo BC5500s

Crescendo c1000.4

(4) Selenium 6w4p (Q logic Kicks)

Crescendo FT1 tweeters

3 runs of 4/0

Too much 1/0

DC power Engineering 320 XP ~235A at idle

3 XS D3100s

No bracing at all? I can see you need the extra volume you gonna double up on the external walls? Hurry up and get this beast playing. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

No bracing at all? I can see you need the extra volume you gonna double up on the external walls? Hurry up and get this beast playing. :drinks:

x2

I would have at least doubled up the whole box and put some all thread in or some type of bracing.

I would have also looked into making a mount for the motor to sit on because that is alot of weight hanging there

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

:lol: I perdict a short life if that this isn't doubled up all the way around and at least a little threaded rod

Ur gonna loose so much to just flex

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Relax guys, there will be some sort of bracing, dowels probably. Don't think double walls are necessary, this wood is hard as fuck.

I would use all thread over dowel rods (my personal oppion). Dowel rods always seem to break loose over time.

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

Relax guys, there will be some sort of bracing, dowels probably. Don't think double walls are necessary, this wood is hard as fuck.

Sorry bro I didn't mean to start that crap. I know you guys have a plan and know what your doing. I was just wondering what the plan was. I guess I will just have to wait like everyone else to see what you have in store for this bad ass build. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I would use all thread over dowel rods (my personal oppion). Dowel rods always seem to break loose over time.

All thread is still an option. Gotta wait and see what kind of space I have inside with the sub there to see where the bracing will go.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Sorry bro I didn't mean to start that crap. I know you guys have a plan and know what your doing. I was just wondering what the plan was. I guess I will just have to wait like everyone else to see what you have in store for this bad ass build. :drinks:

No biggie. It will be braced, just not sure exactly how yet. And the motor will have a simple support, it will only be about an inch from the top and bottom of the box.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived