DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

150's huh? With what equipment?
Yep, Powerbass 5k, 2 XS D3100's and a Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18 chillin' in the back seat with a full wall coming early next month.

#fail...no way you electrical is sufficient to hold up with 2 5ks daily bro. no offense as good as the d3100s thats a lot of draw. smh there is only a few people that can get a 150 out the trunk of a car.

#Fail reading bro there is a comma there :)

(1) Powerbass 5k

(2) D3100's

(1) STOCK 200a alt

Not to thread Jack but http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/135375-team-ssaudio-mustang-single-zcon-18-powerbass-xta-5000d/

• 1 year later...

Hey man. This build looks incredible. I know that feel with the height issue in mustangs. Just today I had to take my back and passenger seats out and do a good bit of cutting on the metal just to get my box in the trunk. Was quite the job! Keep up the great work.

• 4 months later...

Exciting stuff here!!! Got the t-nuts in the box. Amps don't ship until the 29th, so I hope to get it the 2nd or 3rd.

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

Also discovered that my direct leads are too short. I can't solder to save my life, can I just finsh the lead and extension wires with a ring and bolt them together? Like so.

DSC00183.jpg

Quick question. Do the t-nuts let you install and take out your sub without having to worry about wearing out the screw holes?

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire