IN/IL MECA Show April 10th

4 more days and weather is supposed to be 70+ degrees. Metering will be set up inside, so even if we get some rain the show will go on.

I see a LOT of members on here from the Chitown area, yet no interest in coming out to a show :wtf:

You do NOT have to compete, just come to hang out. This will be a very laid back show, so great for first timers who want to get a taste of competing.

im fukkin excited lol. how would we find each other?

All the DOA rides have team stickers. I'll be in Barney, the purple mini van. Just come up and introduce yourself.

Decaf = skinny white kid with a hot blonde hanging around him until I use Barney to lure her away :woot:

im fukkin excited lol. how would we find each other?

All the DOA rides have team stickers. I'll be in Barney, the purple mini van. Just come up and introduce yourself.

Decaf = skinny white kid with a hot blonde hanging around him until I use Barney to lure her away :woot:

truth and <_<

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i mightgo even tho my new build on the mustang i not even close to be done all i have is the hu in lol, im in southern wisconsin hopfully that far of a drive, im pretty excited this my 1st show ima go too

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

i mightgo even tho my new build on the mustang i not even close to be done all i have is the hu in lol, im in southern wisconsin hopfully that far of a drive, im pretty excited this my 1st show ima go too

Where in WI as DDbump is from Kenosha and is meeting up with us to ride down together? You could caravan with us, should be 5-6 cars going from the Waukegan area...