Second Skin Audio

New MT18 need box help!!!

I sold my fi btl and got a new RE audio MT18. I cant download torres calc. Because im mobile :(. So max dimensions are 54"L x 24"h x 16" w. The sub displacement is .25 i want it tuned in the low to mid 30s. This is my first ported build also so all help is greatly appreciated!! :)

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Box Dimensions

Height - 16"

width - 54"

depth 24"

Port Dimensions

Height - 14.5"

width - 7.5"

length - 27"

Box Stats

7.47 cu.ft. after displacement, tuned @ 33Hz W/108sq.in.

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

Box Dimensions

Height - 16"

width - 54"

depth 24"

Port Dimensions

Height - 14.5"

width - 7.5"

length - 27"

Box Stats

7.47 cu.ft. after displacement, tuned @ 33Hz W/108sq.in.

Im wanting to do sub up port up. Will it work the same as long as i use the same measurements. Also i get the length and height of the port, but width would be how deep inside the box the port would go? Sorry for the noob questions this is my first build and want it to be right.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

why sub up port up? what car is this going into. also the port height is how tall, width is how wide the port is going to be and length is how long the port goes into the box(goes inside the box and if its longer than the depth of the box you bend the port to the side, but make sure you keep the same width of the port which is 7.5)

ill try to draw something up or look for a picture to help you understand a little better.

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

Its goin in behind the front seats of an ext. Cab chevy silverado, everyone says port up sub up would be beat suited in that style vehicle. Pictures would be GREAT! Thanks

oh ok, yes. sub up port up is best in that type of setup.

give sometime for a sketch up

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

Archived