Second Skin Audio

did i do this right

max width 32

max hieght 15

max depth 27

those are all external internally im getting 5.5 cubes did i do that right? thats not including port or sub displacement

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i did 1 cause im not sure what lowes has it looked like 1" the specs for a pair of re se i think wanted about 4 cubes? idk im trying to find what the 12 spoke ones need but i think after sub displacement and port displacement ill be right around optimal

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

theres no way theres 7.5 cubes in my lil neons trunk

width is from the wheel well to the other wheel well

hieght is from the bottom of the trunk to where the 6x9s are

depth is from the mouth of the trunk where my seats fold down to almost the back of the trunk

Lowes doesn't have 1" so you will be using 3/4

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

i just did what i thought was correct. multiply the demensions then divide by 1728. also how wide/tall is your trunk opening? you might be able to fit a bigger box but if it cant fit in the trunk you have a problem lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

those are not full max dementions those are max to what i feel id be able to fit ive had problems like that before i think if i take out my 6x9s it should slide in might make a box out of plywood or something first just to make sure itll fit ik that sounds like a waste of money but theres no real other way to find out atleast not that i can think of unless i make one outa cardboard but then again cardboard will bend idk i might try that to see if itll fit

Edited by hifonics10

Im getting a bit over 6 cubes...usually my standard is width-1.5" x length-1.5" x height-1.5"= your total. so in this case it would be (32"-1.5") x (15"-1.5") x (27"-1.5") or 30.5" x 13.5" x 25.5"= 10499.625" then divide by 1728, and you get 6.076 cubes. that would be using 3/4" MDF

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco