audacity.. (edit)

ya i tried that too and it doesnt really work lol idk if im doing it wrong or what. how does decaf do it? i tried to slow some song and boost the bass but i get major cliping

you have to rebuild the bass line not boost bass.

and you need a good copy to begin with, now you should realize why people like me constantly complain about the quality most music is recorded at

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you have to rebuild the bass line not boost bass.

and you need a good copy to begin with, now you should realize why people like me constantly complain about the quality most music is recorded at

how do i rebuild the bass line??

Rebuilding it meaning, I'm pretty sure, lowering the bass completely and re-doing it using Fruity Loops or something...don't even bother with it. Honestly don't worry about clipping too much unless its like Gucci's "Swing My Door" where its audibly very distorted and when using the oscope in WMP you see the waves make a HUGE square peak

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Rebuilding it meaning, I'm pretty sure, lowering the bass completely and re-doing it using Fruity Loops or something...don't even bother with it. Honestly don't worry about clipping too much unless its like Gucci's "Swing My Door" where its audibly very distorted and when using the oscope in WMP you see the waves make a HUGE square peak

But I'm trying to slow and enhance the bass on some if my songs but it clips like crazy. I'll just leave it to decaf and bigpimpin to do that lol. I give up.

If it already clips then don't enhance it....you are probably boosting TOO much, in the bass boost go by 6db at first and see if it clips, if it doesn't and you can do more then undo and boost by 8db or 10db and see what happens.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived