some doors i did today. what do you guys think?

yea that would be great. im always looking for suggestions and new stuff to try. you can pm me or post on here i dont care. but that would be great. also, they have to be cheap ideas haha the guy doesnt like to spend a lot... but i also think he was happy because he went all over the place and everyone told him it wasnt possible and they wouldnt even try so when i was up for it and actually did it, he was happy. thanks and i look forward to ideas...

man they look great and clean and very affective.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I'm not a fan, but it's about the customer.

I just have to say it's nice to see someone say they are looking for constructive criticism, and then actually take it without getting butt-hurt, props to you.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

yea well i love to learn new stuff and put it into my future work, its the only way to get better. im far from professional or even as good as most of the guys here but i would give a lot to work with some of you guys on these builds. it would be awesome to work with steve or anyone else that does work like him. there just isnt anywhere around me that does stuff like this. so i gotta learn on my own or with internet help. im always trying to get better and learn stuff, and criticism is the only way and i love it haha. thanks guys.