Sonic Electronix

audio que 750 wiring. help please

Exactly. Just extend each wire off of the sub. You will NOT connect any wires together. And all 4 inputs on the amp will be used. 2 positive, 2 negative.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Exactly. Just extend each wire off of the sub. You will NOT connect any wires together. And all 4 inputs on the amp will be used. 2 positive, 2 negative.

thank you.

sorry it was so difficult to explain everything so id understand.

ive been studying for midterms so my brain is fried.

i have one other question

i have a DC level 3 with level four soft parts 2DVC

and im planning to buy another and for power i was going to use a bb2400.1

but its going in the cab of my truck and i was lookin into a three chamber fourth order

i know its difficult to produce anything crazy loud in a truck but i was wondering what yall think about that

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

No problem, it happens to everyone.

And about the 4th order, I'm not too sure what you mean by three chambered, but 4th orders have very good output and are super efficient, but they take alot of space.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

No problem, it happens to everyone.

And about the 4th order, I'm not too sure what you mean by three chambered, but 4th orders have very good output and are super efficient, but they take alot of space.

i guess you could just call it a fourth order by itself. on the12volt.com its referred to a three chambered. because it has two sealed areas. and subs firing at each other in the Third chamber being a single port. (makes sense i guess).

and yeah i know they're huge. but idk what else i could do that would make my subs sound as they should. do you know what kind of numbers id be getting? im hoping something in 145 range.

its difficult to find anything for my subs to load off of

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

You can never tell what kind of numbers to expect. Wayyyyyy to many variables. But if built right, 4th orders are very efficient. There are a couple people here who can design you one for a small fee.

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?

i have a buddy who does this for a living its just gas prices are goin up so damn much i cant afford to drive across the world to talk to him.

i just like to know how everything works so im not just a person who has a bumping system but i couldnt tell you anything about it or how its built. i dont like to be ignorant. i try to do my research and gain as much knowledge as i can about this stuff. ive built only two boxes. i dont really have the time or money to play around with tuning a fourth order. and considering ive never heard one in person i just wanted to get some second opinions on it.

ive been told to buy more subs and wall my truck several times lol

i just want somethin that i can make people pissed off but also not go deaf in seconds.

Have you ever thought of a blowthrough?

no i havent heard of that.

what is it?

Blowthru, quickest way to lose the bed that is what that is.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Yup, exactly lol. But I'll tell you what, people sit in your truck, and you start slumpin' and they lose their mind tryin to figure out where it's comin from.

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived